Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Face


Guysguysguys

I feel like a new person. I had the best freakn weekend of my life, caught up on sleep, didn’t do anything I didn’t want to. Cleaned, went to happy feet with aunty. It was just perfect. I think this whole Chinese new year has had more of a spiritual affect on me than I may have realised. I feel like a new person. But that aside I had such a revelation last night over a 2am glass of wine with Poopy. Couldn’t figure out why I felt so lost, felt like I was missing academia and didn’t know what was wrong. Couldn’t remember where this journey began or why. Now I know. It began with a fascination with identity. How we build our identities though popculture and subculture. How these show us what’s going on in the social, economic and political spheres of our country and the world. That’s how fashion became so important to me. It was a visual representation of how you’re in the process of building your identity. Okay academia and life I’m ready for you again.

YEAR OF THE TIGER. NEW LIFE.

Anths xx

No comments: