Wednesday, October 21, 2009

just another wednesday

I've been battling with flu for the past few days, its been a journey and all i wanted was my mommy......after lastnight, i can safely say that im on the road to recovery, FINALLY! yawn........ its so boring to be sick in this 30 degree heat. shoutouts to puti who puts me on this crazy drug benylin4flu, whoa, its crazy, knocked me the F%^%out and this morning i woke up feeling fresh as a daisy. but i had this weird dream last night, that i called myself, and my voice mail is the operator lady saying:"for bad news, press 2" which i did, which lead to my recorded voice saying 'swine flu',(confused, wondering--who gets swineflu these days???) then voice mail lady says:"for more information press 3" at that time i was so freaked out i hungup and called again. change of scene,
im at a seaside bistro in Killarney (Johannesburg, i presume. WTF???maybe the earth is changing) and was standing in front of an amazing corridor, where there're many windows that looks out to the ocean---looked like paintings...at the end of the corridor there was the ocean......any dream interpreters out there??
Dreams are strange. Ive decide to keep a dreambook from now on. cuz damn, maybe thats my real life, who needs a man with all that imagination? ha! (still love you boo x)

so in my sickly state, i dragged my ass to the opening of Takashi Murakami's exhibition last night...loved it. maybe that healed me too. if you're in need of some healing, go check it out...34 on LONG, now until 21 November...

My favorite piece--Nirvana-- i would do something stupid to own this.


These mushrooms always kill me...i thought of my friend sindi when i saw them haha!

There was this stupid woman who kept saying in her Mariah voice:"they look like teletubbies!"----all stupid women should be shot!



No comments: