Monday, March 29, 2010

Spoek Mathambo & Mshini Wam

happy monday and all that kids,
yes it's only a 4 day work week both this week and next RECOGNIZE THAT!
i'll be heading off to Jozi tomorrow night so all y'all prepare for my arrival.
anyway I wanted aunty to do this post but she's still off in China having the most fun.
hoping she brings me some head bitch gifts ;)

so what's all this about anyway? well Mr Spoek Mathambo has been a friend of mine since I was a kid, and a friend of DOE's for a while now. He's just embarked of a solo project with a totally fresh band. SPOEK MATHAMBO & MSHINI WAM. The band features friends of DOE Jakob Snake & Richard The Third.

Spoek asked me to help with building the costumes for this video, first for the band. We had smallest budget but a fucking great team so thanks for all the help, and BIG UP PUMA for hooking us up. so anyway this was my first project actually building costumes as opposed to styling, also first Anthea X Spoek project.

so check it out here and let us know what you think.

look out for these guys. big things.

anths xx

No comments: