Friday, July 23, 2010

oh she's back!

'my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. damn right its better yours'


I've always liked Kelis, even tho she is one of my boyfriend's hot dream girl, i dont even wanna get jealous. she is fukn cool! latest reason being- she recently released a new album, and its a completely different sound (havent heard it but looking forward). Its basically a dance album.. &when she was asked about the supposed 'different direction' taken.. She has something like this to say..."I never think like that, if i were to become a lawyer or an accountant now, I would say thats a new direction, but its still music, its like whether if you wear Chanel or Topshop, its still clothes. The point is thats what i like now, and i'm doing it"
there you go, my reason for putting her on my heroine list..
and her dress sense is also just something else!


Yang

No comments: