Monday, May 18, 2009

Unkle Sam and I

Based on true story.

one day (7 years ago), I went to this party and and i saw Samuel L Jackson there sitting at the bar by his lonesome. Didnt recognize him, so i ordered a drink (a water i promise). as i turned around still not recognizing him, only saw an old man, thinking to myself: damn shouldn u be home with your wife and kids? and began this conversation---

S= uncle sam Y= me

Y: hey, whats your name?
S: My name is Sam.
Y: oh you're American!
S: yes I am.
Y: uncle sam! hahaha!
(my friend Bianca stood behind him at this point, and pointing at him and mouthed to me----'samuel l jackson! samuel l jackson!'
Y: you're an actor!
S: yes i am!
Y: i've seen you in movies!
S: oh yeah?
Y: yeah, Antoine Fisher.
S: That was Danzel Washinton.
Y: oh sorry, Changing Lanes with Matt Damon.
S: no that was with Ben Affleck.
Y (sweat, how can i get outta this)
Y: Pulp Fiction!
S: Bingo! that was me!

HOW SWEET AND PATIENT WAS UNCLE SAM?

WE LOVE UNKLE SAM!!!!

2 comments:

justourhouse said...

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I remember, I remember.

Unknown said...

You are a fuckin nut, and that story still kills me every time you mention it.